Tuesday, February 2, 2010

*New* Copic Marker Club at Pizazz It!

If you have worked with Copic markers, you know how addicting they are. Well, I'm here to feed that addiction! I'm a starting a new monthly Copic Marker Club at Pizazz It! Scrapbooks. This is a hands on class to perfect blending skills and learn new techniques while building your marker collection. We will make 3 cards using a different set of markers each month. A 6 month commitment and basic blending knowledge is required. Cost is $12 a month. Class participants received a 20% discount on all purchases made the day of class.

Note: Join me for February and/or March to try out the class. The 6 month commitment begins in April. Cost of class does not include markers.

Date/Time: February 28, 1-3pm

Here are the cards we will be making for February with an adorable stamp from Hero Arts.






 

2 comments:

Carla said...

Very cute cards Karrie!! Sure wish I lived closer to participate in the classes, I would love to learn how to use those copic markers! Of course, I need to go buy some first, hehe.

Lisadwb said...

I love your cards. I am so excited to be taking this class. See you on the 28th.