Product Review: The Cinch by We R Memory Keepers
Move over Bind It All, there is a new tool in town. We R Memory Keepers revealed their new binding system at Winter CHA 2010 and I got a chance to play with it.
The Cinch was very easy to punch, and I liked how the paper goes straight in parallel to the table instead of standing straight up. I loved the disengageable knobs, which allow you to punch all 6 inches of holes or any combination of holes (for example punch two holes, leave space unpunched, punch two more -- can't do that with any other binding machine I know of!). You can get very creative with the wire binding because you completely control how many holes are punched.
• Easily cuts through chipboard and up to 20 sheets of paper at once
• Large handle aids in easy punching
• Holes are round vs. square in the Bind It All
• Customized hole punching knobs
• Handy paper guide extends out to easily punch 12” paper
• Wide base offers a lot of stability
• Projects lay flat while punching
• Measurements in inches and centimeters
• Handy punching guide right on base
• Drawer keeps punched holes neatly contained
• And of course, it is a fabulous pink color!
Here is a great video which demonstrates The Cinch from CHA.