Friday, October 8, 2010

October Monthly Copic Class

I am so in love with this line from We R Memory Keepers called Maple Grove.  This month we will focus on creating 3 different backgrounds on each of the cards:  plaid, warm glow and air brushing. 

Markers needed:  YR15, YR18, YR31, Y28, YG95, B52

Stamp:   Hero Arts - Pumpkin


Paper:  We Are Memory Keepers - Maple Grove

When:  Sunday, October 31, 2:00 - 4:00

IMPORTANT:  There is a new class policy effective November 1.  Your class kit will cost $12 whether you are able to attend class or chose to pick the kit up at a later date.  I felt this was fair since I am now providing step-by-step colored instructions.  Of course, I am also available and happy to answer any questions you may have.  Additional class kits are still $4. 



1 comment:

Shana said...

I might not be able to take the class but I will for sure buy this one. I LOVE IT!!