Saturday, September 10, 2011

ScrapScription "Our Wedding" Kit

My sister requested I make her a wedding scrapbook for Christmas this year.  Aye yi yi!  As you scrappers know, this is a huge project but I really wanted to do it for her.  Ironically, ScrapScription had just re-released their Our Wedding album kit so I ordered it.  Holy smokes!  What an amazing kit!!!  This kit features Teresa Collins Mr. & Mrs. collection.  It comes with an 8 1/2 x 11 leather 3 ring binder which has plenty of room to add additional pages.  The kit is very elegant with a black and white color scheme.  Because the kit is very neutral, it will work for any wedding.  My sister's wedding was purple, so I plan to add purple embellishments and accents.  The cost of this kit is $60 but worth every single penny based on the size and amount of product you receive.



I was so impressed with the kit that I made a video to show you all the details.  Enjoy!

No comments: