Friday, March 30, 2012
LRS DT Call
Little Red Scrapbook Kit Club is having a Design Team Call!! If you love to scrap with monthly kits and have oodles of creativity just waiting to be recognized, we would like to see what you’ve got. We are putting together a new Design Team with up to 5 members who are up to the challenge.
1. Ability to produce 3 layouts and 1 card or paper craft project per month with a set deadline using mostly items from the main kit and kit add-ons.
2. Good photography skills for taking pictures of your projects.
3. Ability to come up with fun and creative challenges every month.
4. Projects posted with social media: Facebook, your personal blog, Pinterest, and our Little Red Scrapbook Blog and at least one online gallery.
5. Participation in our friendly Message Board and Gallery at least 4 times weekly.
6. Participation in our Blog, including writing your own posts.
7. Participation in Blog Hops and Special Events.
8. Ability to participate fully for a 12 month term.
9. Open to US residents only at this time.
Does that sound fun? If it does, it’s about to get better. Here’s what we’ll do for you in return:
1. Send you a Monthly Main kit for free.
2. Offer you a discount on the current Kit Add-Ons; if you choose to purchase them, they will be sent with your Main Kit for free.
3. Name, bio and photo featured on our DT Page.
4. Link from our DT Page and Blog to your personal blog.
5. Social Media exposure of your designs.
6. Give you our undying gratitude and amazement for your creations!!
What do you need to do to enter? That’s easy too!
1. Submit photos of 4 of your most favorite recent (last 3-6 months) work that highlights your own personal style, your skills and your creativity to email@example.com . Projects do not need to use Little Red Scrapbook kits, but we’d love it if they did! Please use the subject line LRS DT CALL. Please no photos bigger than 500 kb each.
2. Write up a quick bio about yourself, mentioning why you’re interested in being on our DT, what experience (if any) you have with DTs, and why you love scrapbooking/paper crafting/cardmaking. Please include a current DT resume (with current obligations) if you have one and contact information (name, address, phone number, email and blog address).
3. Submissions must be received NO LATER than Saturday, April 14, 2012. Submissions received after this date will not be considered for our DT.
4. Applicants selected will be notified by April 16th and the full announcement will be made shortly after that.