Saturday, September 11, 2010

September Copic Marker Club

Hey all you Copic marker fans!  Here are this month's cards.  We will be using the fabulous Stampendous Fresh Fruit set we used waaaaay back in April.  This month we will be focusing on the citrus fruits.  Please note the class is Sunday, September 26 from 1-3pm only.  There will not be a 3-5pm class this month.

Markers needed for this class:  YR02, YR04, YR07, YG03, YG91, Y21

Optional pens/markers you might want to bring are: Uniball Signo white gel pen, Spica clear glitter pen, Copic medium brown marker (I used E37)

Please be sure to bring adhesive, pop dots and scissors.  Shoot me an email if you have any questions!!  I look forward to seeing everyone in class.
 


The "Orange you sweet!" card was designed by the talented Kimberly Crawford.  I loved it so much I wanted to incorporate for this class.


I normally don't prep the inside of cards for classes, however, I really wanted to do something special for this card.  I love how the negative punched swirls and flowers from the front of the card really set off the sentiment.  Class participants will get both "....make lemonade!" and (my personal favorite) "...make a lemon drop martini!" sentiments.

1 comment:

Carla said...

OOOOO, I love those cards!!! I have that border punch and I love that you can use the negatives. I really like what you did with them!!