Our kit of the month features the lovely papers from Scribble Scrabble. These papers have a great weight to them and a bit of a vintage feel. Also in this kit you get a very special item...a Copic marker!!! I used this marker on my layouts in several ways: color twine, clear gems, flowers, alphabets and made spatters. They are so versatile! Copic makers are different than typical water based makers, which you probably already have at home, in the following ways:
- Alcohol based ink so you can color non-porous materials
- Guaranteed for 3 years
- Can be stored vertically or horizontally
- Nibs are made to last, but are replaceable if needed
- The company has been around for 25 years and they never change the formula of their colors
- Over 334 colors to choose from
- Alcohol based ink allows blending and layering colors but won't pill or tear paper
Because they are refillable at only $1.50, this will be the last marker you will ever have to buy. I am totally hooked on them!
OK, enough about the markers, lets get on to the kit. Here is the kit:
And here are some sneak peeks.
Completed layouts can be viewed in the store. There were only a few extra kits made so if you missed out be sure to sign up to be a member of the Kit of the Month to be guaranteed a kit.