Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pizazz It! February Kits

I had so much fun working with the February kit from My Little Yellow Bicycle.  The line is called "Savor" and I love the muted primary colors and embossed die cut elements.  Kits will be available for pick up on Sunday, January 23.

The kit includes:
  • 4 sheets Bazzill cardstock
  • 6 sheets MLYB pattern paper
  • MLYB Great Big Die Cuts
  • 3 MLYB canvas borders
  • Bo Bunny Chunky Charms Swirls & Brackets chipboard stickers
  • 6 Petaloo Flowers
  • 1 yard dark brown twine
  • 12 assorted buttons

This kit was so much fun to play with that I couldn't put it down.  I ended up using every little bit of it and made 5 layouts and 2 cards.  Here are a few sneak peaks.  Completed projects can be seen on display at Pizazz It! Scrapbooks.
 




No comments: