Friday, July 27, 2012

July Copic Class

The heat is on, but luckily coloring with Copics is an indoor sport!  Here are the cards we will be working on this week.  I just love the color combo!  Also, I received my Silhouette Cameo replacement and hoping to learn how to do print and cut this week so you won't have to cut out the flowers.  Yeah!!
When:  Saturday, July 28, 12:30 - 2:30



Location:  Hobby Lobby
5865 Chantry Drive, Columbus OH, 43232
 
Cost:  $15 paid to me on day of class.  Cash is preferred and I'm unable to take credit cards (sorry!)

What to bring:  Scissors, glue dots, pop dots and adhesive


Copic Markers:   BV00, V17, YG63, YG03, Y15   These colors are all sold at Hobby Lobby.
Please let me know if you will be attending class and if you would like an additional kit for $4.  See you on Saturday the 28th!!

No comments: